Situated in a safe area with a moderate climate.
Development in the area favours investment.
Size - Farm Division
Size of farm 510 Hectares Consists of :
- Approx. 150-160 Hectares dryland
- Approx. 2 Hectares under permanent irrigation
- The balance of approx. 350 hectares natural veld
Natural fynbos veld. Topography varies from apron to mountainous
Succesful Nguni farming was implemented.
On drylands due to higher rainfall grass micture pastures can be established, to improve carrying capacity
The total farm is enclosed with 1,8 meters high quality Bonnox game fencing
Game Farming can be implimented as soon as so wishes
Game like Grey Rhebuck, Klipspringers, Bushpig occur naturally
Species like Wildebesst, Blesbuck, Sprinbuck and Zebra are farmed with on neighbouring farms and are adapted to area.
Water Supply Registration
- Water registration certification issued by Water Afairs.
- A pumping site in river with permanent water(see photo)
- 4 Earthern dams
- 3 Fountains
- 3 Boreholes, one supplying main house and cottage
- Approx. 2 Hectares under lucern and permanent irrIgation.
- Another approx. 4 hectares can be put under irrigation
- In total 10 hectares enrolled irrigation land
Main Luxury House
- 4 Bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and with bic's.
- Spacious living room
- Lovely north facing large sunporch
- Beautifully equipped kitchen
- Double garage
Cottage for Guests and Family
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Double garage
Farm is sold as Going Concern including Following Loose Assets
- Lucerne Baler
- Lucerne cutter
- Lucerne Rake
- Disc plough
- Shear plough
- Honda waterpump
- Ricardo silent generator 20kw
- New furniture in main house living room and in main bedroom optional
- Cottage is sold with furniture
- Many other smaller items etc.
- Colt L200 4x4 Trail Buster bakkie optional
- Ford 5000 Tractor
Certificate of NO LAND CLAIMS exists