ESTABLISHED TOURISM AND HUNTING FARM IN THE KAROO
This Guest/Game farm a well-known landmark on the tourist calendar.
Excellently situated for visiting on N1, travelling from up north to Cape Town.
Size 1359 Hectares
Basically the business has two identities.
WELL KNOWN LODGE
- 4 Rooms 3 queen size beds. Each room en suite.
- Lodge fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining room,
- Lounge with fireplace for cold winter nights.
- Liquor license.
- Private Stoep from which quests can enjoy the beautiful karoo sunset and Swartberg mountains in the south.
- Braai facilities.
- Popular for hunters
- Overnight staying
- School groups.
- 5 Luxury self catering safari tent chalets.
- Solar power.
- Private braai areas.
- Fully licensed “Pub”
- Water points outside bush camp to watch game coming to drink.
- Look out point for bird lovers at water-hole.
- Ablution facilities for caravan, tent and motor cycle visitors.
- Open plan with bathroom and toilet
- Cold room.
- Workers house.
- 2 Cement reservoirs (1 for breeding Koi and gold fish)
- 2 Solar pumps with panels
- 5 Windmills with storage tanks
- 40 Dorper sheep
- 2 Meatmaster rams
- 11 Gemsbuck
- 3 Zebras
- 7 Blesbuck
- 10 Black Springbuck
- 20 Copper springbuck
- 4 White springbuck
- 62 Ordinary Springbuck
(These numbers can vary due to the normal farming practices)
CERTIFICATE OF ADEQUATE ENCLOSURE
Cape Nature has issued the above Certificate
MANY ACTIVITIES ON FARM AND SURROUNDINGS
R4,547,250 Price Reduced PRICE FOR GOING CONCERN INCLUDING GAME, LIVESTOCK, FURNITURE, EQUIPMENT A list of loose assets will be supplied to genuine buyers when visiting the property
- 9Km walking trail.
- Hunting safaris during hunting season
- Mountain Biking
- Interesting town of Prince Albert(40km)
- “Die Hel” Gamkaskloof.
- Cango Caves
Click here for tips on financing
Back Top Enquire