High rainfall area average 500mm. Thus high potential agricultural land.For establishing dry land lucern and other permanent grazing.
± 300 Hectares
- ± 150 Hectares arable land
DRY LAND LUCERN:
Of the above 150 hectares,
- ± 30 Hectares under dry land lucern, can be expanded.
- ± 150 Hectares natural veldt divided into 2 camps.
Veldt suitable for cattle, sheep and goats.
Water Supply Irrigation
- 2 Equipped boreholes for household purposes and irrigation (± 4 Ha)
- 2 Earthen dams
- Permanent fountain
Must specially be mentioned that livestock water supplied to all camps from borehole.
Farm divided in total:
- of 20 camps.
- 2 Sheds
- 3 Labour cottages
- Double Garage
2 separate units/houses in one.
EXTENDED LOG HOME
- 2 Bedrooms one with built in cupboards
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Lounge
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built in cupboards
- 1 Extra large living area with inside braai
- Spacious kitchen with specially nice cupboards
- Outside pool with braai area.
- 3 tractors
- 2 ploughs
- hammer mill
- fertilize spreader